Another interesting photograph - the 3 masted Barque at anchor off the coal wharf could well be the James Craig (prior to 1905 known as the Clan MacLeod). This vessel was a 'storage hulk' with the British New Guinea Development Company (1911-18). She was later restored and is now berthed at the Sydney Maritime Museum.

Photo album created with Web Album Generator